Tech-Savvy Virtual Assistant
We are looking for a tech-savvy virtual assistant, or tech VA, who thrives working in the online space, loves working remotely,is a master in managing all the technology our company uses, and is great at explaining tech to non-techie people.
Is this you?
Your zone of genius is making all the online tech work smoothly together. You enjoy all the challenges that come with working with multiple tech tools. You are a fast-learner and quick in implementing new technologies. You also like helping people with technology whether it is on a call or through videos. It’s a joy for you to maintain all our systems so that the rest of the team can focus on their zone of genius.
If this sounds like you then read on…
Your responsibilities include
- Design and build sales funnels including landing pages (WordPress Elementor), thank you pages, checkout forms (Thrivecart) and email sequences
- Set up all our tech for launches including sales trackers, quizzes, Facebook groups and promotion delivery
- Create new products on our teaching platform (Kajabi), maintain older products and remove products that are out of date
- Make sure the right people have access to the right programs and remove those who no longer have access
- Keep our CRM system (Active Campaign) up to date with the right tagging of all subscribers, send out regular newsletters
- Keep up-to-date about new technologies as they emerge and recommend which ones are best for our business needs.
- Help prevent systems failure by regularly testing our platforms.
- Build landing pages and do other website updating tasks.
- Nurture our company’s mailing list by sending emails written by our Copywriter or CEO.
- Integrate various software programs and make sure they are working and sending data to each other.
- Make sure our data is clean and organized for easy access.
- Set up the technical side of marketing campaigns and monitor results.
Your requirements and needed skills in order to be able to enjoy the day-to-day tasks:
- 2+ years experience of working in an online business environment as a Tech Virtual Assistant or another relevant position.
- You have launch experience and knowledge of the technological challenges that need to be addressed during that time.
- You have the self-discipline, organizational skills and motivation to get everything done on time without someone checking in with you every step of the way.
- You are familiar with the internet and web-based tools plus you have a strong internet connection.
- You have excellent communication skills to explain yourself thoroughly and clearly and ask the right questions when you don’t understand something.
- You are familiar with the tools and systems we already use in our company as for example ThriveCart, PayPal, Stripe, WordPress (Elementor), ActiveCampaign and Kajabi.
This would be you…
- You believe in our mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship.
- You want to be part of a team that helps women to start and scale their online businesses to 7 figures with a tough love and no-nonsense-approach.
- You live in Europe and you desire a virtual role for an international company with European flair.
- You are able to travel for a team meeting once or twice a year.
- You love new challenges and have a positive can-do attitude to life.
- You like to plan but you can also be spontaneous and make quick changes.
- You have a passion for online business and prefer a self-directed approach to learning more about it.
Who is Sigrun?
In the last 9 years, Sigrun has helped thousands of women around the world start and scale their online businesses so that they can make their dreams come true. As a result, she's created a multiple 7-figure online coaching business with the mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship. She is a visionary leader and owes her success to being positive, ambitious, determined, able to see the big picture, and having a high attention to detail – and working with a team that supports her mission. Sigrun's goal is to grow the business to 8 figures within 3 years and she needs a highly dedicated and skilled copywriter to achieve that goal.
About Team Sigrun
We are a small but very dedicated team with an entrepreneurial and international spirit. Our team is based all over Europe and everyone works remotely. We operate in the Central European & GMT time zone with room for flexibility.
Our company values include excellence which means doing our best and always wanting to do things better, impact which means we continuously want to grow the business with the goal of leaving a dent in the universe and change the world, tough love which means that we are kind, fair and respectful but we don’t sugar coat anything and tell it like it is which is exactly what our clients appreciate about us, surprise and delight which means having fun and creating a rewarding environment for the team and our clients, and integrity which means we do what we say, basically we are our word.
At Team Sigrun, we strive to find the right seats for each team member so they can work in their zone of genius.
We are excited to get to know our new Tech-Savvy Virtual Assistant soon.
Maybe it is you?
Click here to apply
(Note that it takes about 20 minutes to fill out the application form.)
If you believe your zone of genius lies within direct response copywriting, we want to hear from you!
Please click here and fill out the application form before March 31st, 2023.
Our official deadline is March 31st, 2023, but we reserve the right to extend the application deadline until the right candidate is found.