Remote Role in Europe
We are looking for a part-time Virtual Assistant to perform administrative duties and customer support in the programs department. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
Is this you?
You love helping people, like to manage communities and respond to questions promptly. You understand the demands of running an online business and you are comfortable with the typical customer service tasks required to deliver a high level of customer experience. You are good at managing your time and your tasks. You are reliable and great at solving problems. If this sounds like you, then keep on reading…
Your responsibilities include
- Support the Program Director by preparing presentations, managing calendars, providing administrative support and organizing communication via email and slack.
- Check the customer service portal 2-3 times a day with the goal of 6 hours or less for a response time. During the launch period, our response time is 3 hours or less.
- Conduct market research, gather and organize data for statistical analysis, and report on the results.
Your requirements include
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Virtual Assistant or other relevant position.
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Resolving customer complaints, managing database records, drafting status reports on customer service issues when needed.
- Tech-savvy. Significant experience with current technologies٫ like desktop sharing٫ Zoom and ActiveCampaign. Resourceful and comfortable learning software without a tech team or a manual.
- Good practical experience with Google Apps; Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Sheets etc. as well as other similar tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and knowledge of project management tools such as Asana
This would be you…
- You desire a virtual role for an international company with a European flair.
- You are able to travel a few times a year, mainly to Iceland and Switzerland.
- You love new challenges and have a positive can-do attitude to life.
- You love tech and you are willing to learn new tools and strategies.
- You love everything about online business and would like to learn more.
- You believe in gender equality and Sigrun’s mission.
- You are ready to commit to a part-time role for at least 1 year.
Who is Sigrun?
Sigrun is Europe’s leading business mentor for female online entrepreneurs and her company helps women start and scale their online businesses from zero to 7 figures. Sigrun was a successful CEO for a decade before starting her online coaching business 8 years ago. In a few short years she grew the business to multiple 7 figures and is now on track to take the business to 8 figures within another few years. Besides being a business coach and CEO, Sigrun is an international speaker, the host of the Sigrun Show, and host of the Selfmade Summit in Reykjavik, June 22-24, 2022. Sigrun’s mission is to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship.
About Team Sigrun
We are a small but very dedicated team with an entrepreneurial and international spirit. Our team is based all over Europe and everyone works remotely. We operate in the Central European & GMT time zone with room for flexibility.
Our company values include excellence which means doing our best and always wanting to do things better, impact which means we continuously want to grow the business with the goal of leaving a dent in the universe and change the world, tough love which means that we are kind, fair and respectful but we don’t sugar coat anything and tell it like it is which is exactly what our clients appreciate about us, surprise and delight which means having fun and creating a rewarding environment for the team and our clients, and integrity which means we do what we say, basically we are our word.
We are excited to get to know our new Virtual Assistant soon. Maybe it is you?
If you see yourself working with us and becoming our Virtual Assistant, then please fill out the application form before March 31st, 2022