Social Media Marketing World 2018 recently wrapped up in San Diego, California. For the last four years I’ve attended the conference and the past two years, I’ve shared the key takeaways I learned from the speakers and experts at the event.
In this episode, I share my lessons from the conference and why I believe it’s important to focus on one main takeaway when attending a massive conference or industry event like this. I explain how it can help you focus on one big change in your business to help you move the needle forward and take action to achieve success.Decide on one thing for your business and really follow through. - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The importance of focusing on one thing that will impact your business
- Discussions and speeches about masterminds at Social Media Marketing World 2018
- The difference between influence and authority
- Leveraging Instagram to grow your business
- The importance of constantly running Facebook ads
- Why messenger ads are becoming popular for business owners and marketers
- Maximizing Facebook Live videos to build your audience
- The importance of using chatbots to increase engagement, grow your list, and impact your business
- Vlogging to increase your authenticity and impact your know-like-trust factor
- How to scale one-on-one interactions in your business
- The importance of writing epic blog posts
- The importance of developing a strategy when starting a podcast
- Focus on one main lesson you want to learn from a large conference.
- Masterminds are totally “in.”
- Identify your primary goal, whether it’s to increase your social media “likes”or to increase your revenue.
- Building authority is more important than building influence in the long run.
- Instagram is the new Facebook. Identify 9 to 12 categories you want to post in.
- Use custom and lookalike audiences when running Facebook ads.
- Facebook Lives provide higher engagement rates than standard videos.
- Develop a strategy for using chatbots in your business.
- Vlog to show “behind-the-scenes” and personal content to add personality and build trust with your audience.
- One-on-one interactions are back. Go back to the old ways of selling by building relationships, one person at a time.
- Blogging is not outdated.
- Podcasting is still growing. It’s not too late to start, but you need a strategy to stand out.
- Mind map your book, including the chapters.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.