Katharina Maier is the owner of FRAU MAIER Stilberatung, a style consultancy company. She is passionate about helping women throughout the German-speaking market to identify their individual style. Katharina is recognized throughout her industry as the “design detective” and understands the impact that personal style has on her clients’ self-esteem, self-worth, and self-value. Through her online courses, webinars, and workshops, she is on a mission to help them feel great about themselves and their wardrobe
Katharina is currently in my VIP Mastermind program and she joins me in this episode to share how learning how to properly launch an online program has led her to create a 6-figure business.For me, it’s absolutely vital that I feel comfortable with the price that I am charging. - Katharina Maier
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What inspired Katharina to create an online course
- Strategies she implemented throughout her launch
- Growing your email list and using challenges to build engagement, excitement, and momentum
- How she is changing her product portfolio for the future
- Setting boundaries to achieve personal and professional goals
- Strategies she is using to fine-tune her course
- Being confident and growing with your prices
- How long she kept her cart open
- The importance of stretching your comfort zone with your email marketing campaigns
- Using Facebook ads during your launch
- There are always clients who want a premium product from us. It is up to us to figure out what it is.
- Make sure you are comfortable with the prices you set for your programs.
- Don’t wait to get the help you need to achieve your goals.
Connect with Katharina Maier:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.