When I started this podcast journey, I set a goal for myself: to release 100 episodes in 100 days. I knew it would be quite an accomplishment, but what I didn’t realize was how much of a learning experience it would be!
To commemorate achieving 100 episodes in 100 days, I want to celebrate with you – my amazing listeners and subscribers. In this episode, I share all of the lessons of my podcasting journey, what inspired me to create 100 episodes in 100 days, and the tools and people that have helped me turn this dream into a successful reality.Even if you have a weakness, it doesn’t mean you can’t do it. - Sigrun
In This 100th Episode of The Sigrun Show
- What it takes to create 100 episodes in 100 days
- Challenges I encountered and pushed through
- Balancing strengths and weaknesses
- The importance of creating a great process
- Why having a great team was critical
- The importance of having high quality audio and content for your show
- How I repurposed content to create new podcast content
- Creating a list of topic ideas
- What to do if you run out of topic ideas
- Strategies for getting great podcast guests
- Challenges of creating solo episodes and dealing with mistakes
- The monetary investment of creating 100 episodes in 100 days
- What to expect next from The Sigrun Show
- Episode 12: Behind the Scenes of a Podcast Launch with 100 Episodes in 100 Days
- Professional Audio Editing – Art of Podcast
- Professional Show Notes – Lidwell Writing Services, LLC
- Custom-Made Music – 2BillionBeats
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.