When you’re selling an online course, webinar series, or membership program, time and money are often two of the biggest reservations your new clients will have before making the purchase. One tactic that many entrepreneurs use to overcome these obstacles and encourage people to place their order is to offer lifetime, unlimited access to the content.
In this episode, I explain what a lifetime access membership truly means, why I believe it’s a lie, and why I don’t recommend offering it to your clients. I share my experience with offering lifetime access programs, the lessons I have learned throughout these experiences, and how offering lifetime access to your programs can negatively impact your clients – and your business.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Challenges often associated with offering lifetime access membership programs and courses
- Practical alternatives to lifetime access programs
- How to remove lifetime access programs from your list of offers without upsetting your clients
- Why lifetime access is not an honest way to conduct business and can encourage procrastination
- Have an “end date” in mind when creating your programs.
- Understand what “lifetime access” truly means and how it could affect your business.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.