Whether you realize it or not, your mindset plays a critical role in the success of your business. Your self-belief, confidence, and determination can be the key to going from 5 figures to 6 figures, but many entrepreneurs struggle with their money mindset.
In this episode, I go over how changing my mindset around money has impacted my business. I’ll also explain how a simple mindset shift can help you reach your revenue potential – even during the “slow months.”Mindset is the key to making money. - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How allowing the “lizard brain” to take control can significantly impact your revenue potential
- The benefits of competing with yourself to reach your revenue goals
- Overcoming money blocks and improving your money mindset
- My theory on why women often struggle with money mindset challenges more than men
- Reaching your revenue potential comes down to your money mindset.
- Be persistent and look for creative solutions.
- Don’t believe in “slow months.” Don’t believe that you can’t make more money.
- Most importantly – believe in yourself.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get instant access to my free Money Mindset Guide: 5 Steps To Fix Your Money Mindset
It doesn’t matter whether you are earning $1000, $10K or $1M. Money mindset is real and it can hold you back if you don’t work on it. This is why I have put together a free guide for you with all the tools that I use. Sign up now to start to work on your money mindset today!