The fall season can be stressful for many entrepreneurs, especially if your numbers are telling you that you’re far from reaching your income target. But fall can also be a great time to revisit your plans and refocus on your goals. With the right strategies and mindset and a willingness to adapt, you can finish the year on a strong note and meet or even exceed your financial goals.
In this episode, I talk about starting my business and being frustrated when I didn’t meet my income goals. I explain how revamping my offerings helped to turn things around and made me realize that it was possible for me to hit my targets by year-end. I also describe how massive action is sometimes required to make the necessary changes to propel your business forward.“When you have the right vision, strategy, plans, and you are ambitious and inspired to take action, you can do it.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why you should not incorporate a business without a plan
- How I decided what my online business would offer
- Why I wanted to make writing business plans fun and fast for solopreneurs
- What my financial goals were when I first started out
- How my frustration led to massive action
- Why the right products at the right prices make all the difference when it comes to achieving your goal
- The time of year when individuals and businesses spend more money
- Your Best Year 2018 by Lisa Jacobs
Access Your Free Plan Your Profits Success Guide
Are you avoiding making a business plan or don’t know where to start? I can help you quickly and easily create a business plan that suits your needs and enables you to build a profitable business that you love. Download your free Plan Your Profits Success Guide today and get started!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.