Renate Schmidt is a psychologist, integral business coach, and complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) practitioner who loves helping female entrepreneurs live life to the fullest. She has been navigating the business world for 20 years and has had her fair share of experience in shifting her business model. Her introduction to entrepreneurship was inspired by her father while growing up in an entrepreneurial household.
In this Client Case Study episode, Renate shares how she transitioned her offline business coaching model to an online business model. She discusses her journey as a very young entrepreneur and what led her to make the shift from practicing clinical psychology to empowering female entrepreneurs. She also shares how shifting her business online and joining a mastermind group has greatly impacted her perspective and her company’s revenue.“Independence is very important. And with this independence, I can create things and help other people.” - Renate Schmidt
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What inspired Renate to become an entrepreneur
- What helped her to be very good in business
- How the shift in the laws in Germany impacted her business
- How she balanced working with companies and with private clients
- Why she became interested in online business
- What her business looked like after she joined SOMBA
- How SOMBA impacted the revenue of her business
- How she’s working differently now with her clients after making the shift to online
- The hardest part for her during the Mastermind Iceland Retreat
- The one danger we have as entrepreneurs
Connect with Renate Schmidt:
Join the exclusive Profit Workshop!
Sign up for this free online training and get access to this exclusive workshop.
With the Profit Workshop you’ll discover the only step-by-step plan guaranteed to take your online business from where you are TODAY to six figures (and beyond)…even if you don’t know how to get there.
Achieve your profit goals this year! Join the Profit Workshop now!
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!