Vivi-Ann Stubergh is a packaging designer, online course creator, and membership site facilitator based in Sweden. She is passionate about helping others learn the art of using computer programs and specific cutting machines to create beautiful packaging designs through her YouTube channel, online courses, and local training workshops.
Vivi-Ann joins me on this On Air Coaching episode to learn digital marketing strategies to sell more online courses in a small niche market. I explain the pros and cons of creating online courses with built-in prerequisites, such as requiring specific products or equipment to complete your course, and how it can impact your sales potential. I also share strategies for using Facebook ads to promote your online course to a niche audience, the difference between an online course program and a membership site, and the importance of focusing on selling a lot of one product before creating new products.“If your niche is really specific and people are eager to learn, you can run ads directly to your online course.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How built-in prerequisites can impact your ability to sell more online courses
- Identifying the demand for your online course in your market
- Targeting specific company Facebook pages to promote your course through Facebook ads
- Strategies for budgeting and tracking what works with your Facebook ads
- When to convert your small membership site into an online course program
- The benefits of selling an online course program vs. a small membership site
- Strategies for launching your online course program
- How selling a lot of a single product can help you crack the secrets of marketing in a small niche
- Target relevant company Facebook pages when creating Facebook ads.
- People are more willing to buy online course programs than membership subscriptions.
- Focus on selling a lot of one product before expanding your list of products.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.