Claudia Homberg is a Life Balance coach and Yoga instructor based in Frankfurt, Germany. She is passionate about helping others find their balance, defeat overwhelm, and rediscover peace and happiness through workshops and online courses as well as 1-on-1 and group trainings.
Claudia joins me in this On Air Coaching session to learn how to identify her ideal client and how it impacts your marketing strategy. I discuss the importance of getting clear on who you want to serve, how you resonate with your clients, and how to create compelling copy to attract your ideal client for your website and marketing strategy. I also explain how identifying your ideal client can help you create product and service packages that suit their needs and which pricing strategies you can use when launching new products or services that enable you to scale your online business.“There are a lot of people who need your services, but they are still not your ideal client.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How to identify your ideal client
- How getting clear on your ideal client impacts your marketing strategy
- How to create copy that resonates with your ideal client
- How to develop service packages that meet a wide variety of client needs
- Strategies for pricing your products and services that allow you to scale your online business
- Identify the people you want to serve, and those who will benefit the most from your services.
- Sometimes, you will feel called to help someone, perhaps someone like your previous self.
- For your marketing, you need to pick an ideal client that meets a specific gender – but it doesn’t mean you need to exclude the other. It really just comes down to your language.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.