Alessandra Ingrosso is the owner of COREliving, an online store offering healthy, organic foods and sustainable, eco-friendly food storage containers. She opened her store in August 2017 and despite her marketing attempts, she has been struggling to connect and engage with her target customers in an ongoing and consistent way.
Alessandra joins me for this On Air Coaching episode to learn how to market a new online shop through content marketing, how to stand out among her competitors, and how to increase traffic and conversions on her website. We also discuss the benefits of creating controversial content while maintaining authenticity and ways to increase engagement on Facebook posts and pages.Organic reach on social media is all about conversations. - Sigrun
In this episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Creating and promoting content instead of products to engage your target audience
- The benefits of focusing your marketing efforts on only one product
- The importance of using an engaging image on your blog post and social media posts
- Creating a sales funnel with your content
- How to identify topics that spark engagement and create reach
- The benefits of creating controversial content while remaining authentic
- The importance of voicing your beliefs as an entrepreneur – even when it goes against a mainstream belief
- How to increase your Facebook post reach
- Focus on building relationships instead of selling products.
- The key to getting traffic – to getting people on your blog posts – is to create engaging content.
- It’s okay to ask friends to engage with your content to help get the ball rolling.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.