Agnieszka Gaczkowska is the founder of Oplotki, a place where you can find crocheting courses and materials for people wanting to unleash the artist in themselves. Aside from being a business owner, Agnieszka is also an architect and interior designer who discovered her passion for handmade art when she became a mother.
Agnieszka joins me on this On Air Coaching episode for the second time to learn how to step up as a leader and new entrepreneur. I share the different ways to get tasks done in your business and the difference between having a mastermind group and establishing a team for a company.There are some people who are better at leading, some people who are better and faster at making decisions. - Sigrun
In This On Air Coaching Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How the founding of a company affects the equality of the members
- Why Agnieszka is considering building her own team
- A current mindset concern she’s dealing with
- Why consider paying people to work for you
- Another way to build a team if you don’t have the finances to pay for them
- How to restructure your mastermind into a company
- Unlimited agreement versus limited-time agreement
- The number of people you need on your team when starting a business
- There should be a financial benefit for letting others use your brand.
- People value what they pay for.
- When you step up, you save your time and that of your team’s from the back and forth discussion that could lead to nowhere.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.