Cathy Wessel is a social media strategy and marketing expert with over 20 years of experience helping clients improve their performance across multiple social media platforms. She is the founder of Socially Contented, a social media consultancy company where she offers social media strategy and management services for her clients. Additionally, she helps dozens of small local businesses improve their social media performance through workshops and training seminars.
Cathy joins me in this On Air Coaching episode to learn how to transition her business from done-for-you services to creating and providing online courses. I also explain the relevance of raising your prices, the downside of being fully booked, and the process of creating an online course that your clients would want to buy.When we are really good at what we do, basically there is no competition. - Sigrun
In This On Air Coaching Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How to change your mindset on competition
- How to make the shift when raising your prices
- Benefits of increasing your rates
- The advantages of outsourcing
- What seed launching is and how to determine the rate for your offer
- The best way to create online courses
- The type of clients you need for your seed launch
- What the beta round is and why it’s essential when leveling up
- The danger of creating a full and complete course before testing it
- Map out a 9 to 12-month plan as you transition your business.
- You don’t always need to pay for every marketing strategy.
- Do not have extremely high expectations for your soft launch since it’s just a beta round.
- Product Launch Formula by Jeff Walker
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.