Maria Husch, aka the Room and Space Expert, is a consultant who helps individuals, businesses, and entrepreneurs discover and create space in their homes and offices to help them achieve their dreams, live happier, and be successful. She is the owner of Nook Interiors, the host of the TV show Maria’s Raum Talk and the creator of three successful online programs.
Maria shares how she doubled her online challenge engagement and had her best online program launch ever in her business. We discuss the importance of staying focused on one big goal, the strategies that worked best for her launch, and the action steps she took to grow her challenge participants and audience.“A new program is always a big thing. - Maria Husch
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Overcoming shiny object syndrome
- Identifying the most important tasks that will have the biggest impact on your business
- How planning and mapping out your launch strategy can impact your success
- Using challenges to launch your online program
- The importance of launching your online program multiple times
- Using online surveys to gather information from your audience
- Overcoming mindset challenges
- Implementing waiting lists
- Creating systems that work and making tweaks for improvement
- Stay focused. Avoid shiny object syndrome.
- Look at your business and life from multiple angles.
- Talk to and learn from others.
Connect with Maria Husch:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.