Is Pinterest the search engine you are overlooking? Are you missing out on clients by not implementing a Pinterest strategy? Yes, you probably are.
Having a successful Pinterest strategy can work wonders for any business. Even those that aren’t selling something visual.
Whether your product is an online course or a physical product, Pinterest can help drive traffic to your website. You just need to know how to leverage the platform and attract the attention of the right people.
In this episode, Pinterest Guru Jennifer Priest, shares her top tips on how to develop a Pinterest strategy that converts. She tells us why she decided to focus her marketing efforts on Pinterest. And, how and why we should do the same.
Jennifer also shares where to start on Pinterest if you’re a complete newbie. How to avoid posting multiple times a day. And, the importance of knowing what to pin.
In this episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why Pinterest? (1:38)
- Get them in the door by being know for 1 thing (6:38)
- Tips for a Pinterest newbie (14:20)
- How Pinterest is like good wine (19:37)
- The importance of researching before pinning (21:23)
- Do you need to be pinning multiple times a day? (21:35)
- Avoid inventing pins (25:23)
- What counts as a good amount of traffic for Pinterest? (30:00)
Connect with Jennifer Priest
Are you tired of working too much and making too little?
I can help.
If you’re a freelancer or coach with as many clients as you can handle but you can’t seem to get out of this overworked trap, I can help.
I invite you to apply to receive a personal assessment from one of my expert coaches where they’ll help you figure out the steps to take to get out of the trap.