Lisa Larter is a business coach, consultant, speaker, and the author of Pilot to Profit. She is the founder of The Pilot to Profit Success System, a program that has helped thousands of entrepreneurs better understand how to build their businesses for success.
Her career began in the retail industry where she worked her way up the corporate ladder before owning her own retail store. She realized there was a lot about entrepreneurship that she knew that others did not. She decided to sell her retail business and start her entrepreneurial journey as a business coach.
In this episode, Lisa joins me to share her story, how she started her coaching business, and how she hosted and filled a live event with over 300 entrepreneurs. She shares the lessons she has learned from her first live event as well as tips on what to expect when hosting your own.People can’t buy what you can’t communicate. - Lisa Larter
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why she decided to host a live event
- The “continuum of trust” philosophy
- How live events enable you to deepen relationships and opportunities in your business
- Creating a movement at one event for the next event
- Profitability of hosting an event
- Negotiating contract terms with venues
- Looking for sponsorship partnerships
- The difference between social event managers and revenue-generating event managers
- Why having a good-sized following is important for your event’s overall success
- Marketing strategies for live events
- The pre-, during, and post marketing activities for live events
Lisa’s Lessons on Hosting a Live Event:
- Be prepared to invest a lot of money
- Figure out how to create leverage
Connect with Lisa:
- Money, Mindset & Marketing – November 2017 – Early bird tickets are now available.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Click below to get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.