Patty Palmer, founder of Deep Space Sparkle, is the creator of The Sparkle Club, an online community of over 3,000 teachers around the world. She is devoted to helping teachers educate their students on art. Patty, her husband Neil, and their team consistently create content, courses, and workshops for their growing audience.
Patty shares how she created her membership site and the pros and cons associated with running a membership program. She explains how her business has evolved from selling 200 digital products to launching her membership program, the challenges she faced early on, and the lessons she has learned throughout her journey.It’s not a short-term win. It’s a long-term game.” - Patty Palmer
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Patty transformed her business from selling art lesson plans online to creating her membership site
- How starting a membership site allowed her to scale her business
- Bundling products to offer exclusively to your members
- How she structured her sales funnel to grow her membership program
- Setting price points
- Types of membership programs
- How much time you should expect to commit to communicating and engaging with your members
- Creating content for your program
- Strategies for marketing your membership site
- Why Patty prefers the “closed launch model”
Connect with Patty Palmer:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.