How do you self-sabotage? According to many psychology experts, sabotaging behaviors are those that create problems and interfere with your ability to achieve your long-standing goals. For many business owners, self-sabotaging behavior often manifests as procrastination and blaming others.
I discuss the various ways that many entrepreneurs sabotage their success. I share some of the excuses we use to place the blame of our lack of success on others and how to identify – and overcome – self-sabotage.When you self-sabotage, you are confirming to yourself what you already believed was true.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Common complaints and excuses that sabotage your success
- The effects of comparing your success to others
- The importance of identifying when you are unconsciously pulling back in your business
- Why it’s critical to get help when you realize you’re sabotaging your success
- How mastermind groups can help you identify and overcome self-sabotaging behaviors
- Be patient. Learn the skills and strategies you need to achieve success.
- Stop comparing yourself to others.
- Seek help. Ask questions. Join a mastermind.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.