Colin Boyd is a Certified Professional Speaker, trainer, and NLP practitioner, helping business owners and entrepreneurs increase their impact, discover new levels of confidence, and communicate their ideas on any stage or platform. He has worked with countless businesses, corporations, and entrepreneurs, including Hewlett Packard, Anytime Fitness, Aurora Energy, and The Coaching Institute to help them improve their communication and productivity skills and provide them with EQ strategies to stand out among their competitors.
In this episode, Colin shares his journey into marketing, public speaking, and presenting on stage. He shares valuable tips on how to market and sell your programs, products, and services through speaking and storytelling while keeping your audience engaged.People buy the conviction. They buy the certainty. - Colin Boyd
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Colin discovered his passion for teaching and presenting on stage
- Your presentation is about your audience – not you
- The fundamental process you need to know as a presenter
- What is “untrained intuition”
- Understanding the structure and flow of your presentation
- Developing your skill as a speaker
- How to develop a connection with your audience
- How identifying the underlying purpose of your speech helps you develop conviction
- Overcoming tension and anxiety before presenting
- Using special and time-limited offers to sell your product or service at an event
- Applying public speaking strategies to webinars, podcasting, and other platforms
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Robert Cialdini’s book: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
Connect with Colin Boyd:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.