Terra Bohlmann is passionate about serving and helping women entrepreneurs with their signature offer. After working for a Top 5 consulting company, she kickstarted her entrepreneurial journey by creating the Business Map Method. Terra ran the Houston department for eWomen network, the largest women’s networking organization in North America , she’s a former Forbes Magazine Coaches Council Member and has been featured in The Huffington Post and Ladies Home Journal.
Terra joins me today to share the structure of her discovery calls and the lessons she’s learnt from the thousands of calls she has made throughout her entrepreneurial journey. We talk about the elements of a sales call and which parts of the process you can automate to streamline your process. Terra and I also discuss the different sales personalities of women entrepreneurs and explains how to change your mindset so you can get over the fear of rejection.“For an idea to become a business, you have to have a plan. For that business to become profitable, you have to take consistent action.” - Terra Bohlmann
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The one thing Terra loved to do more than anything when she was a consultant
- What led her to business coaching
- How Terra found her niche
- How long it took Terra to reach a six-figure business and design a scalable business model
- What makes Terra’s course different to others
- What women entrepreneurs do that causes paralysis during discovery calls
- How Terra prepares for sales calls and what her goal is for each call
- What a Trigger Question is and how Terra uses this to maximize the conversation with the client
- How long you should wait before following-up on your lead
- Three things that will happen after your discovery call
- The primary ways Terra gets clients and why she gives referral gifts
Connect with Terra Bohlmann:
Introducing the Selfmade Summit 2020 in Reykjavik, Iceland
Be the first to grab your tickets for the largest international conference for women entrepreneurs – The Selfmade Summit 2020! Join our waitlist to receive super early-bird offers, news, and announcements leading up to the Selfmade Summit inaugural conference that will change your business – and life – forever.
To join the Selfmade Summit 2020 waitlist, visit www.sigrun.com/selfmadesummit today!
Want to support and be part of the launch of the largest international conference for women entrepreneurs? Join the Selfmade Summit 2020 Launch Group!
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!