Have you ever wondered what it’s like behind the scenes of our SOMBA program? One of the benefits of being a student in my SOMBA masterclass is the weekly live Q&A session where I address various questions and concerns posted by the members of our community. During these sessions, SOMBA students can ask me anything – from questions regarding certain program modules to specific questions on how to improve their business.
In this episode, I share an insider’s glimpse of our SOMBA weekly Q&A session. This past week, we discussed various social media platforms entrepreneurs should explore to increase their online visibility as well as the key to maximizing the success of your social media marketing across multiple platforms. I also shared the tools and equipment I use to host successful webinars, the best approach to selling your products and services around holiday seasons, and email marketing strategies you can use to segment and categorize your email lists.“There is sometimes a bad time to execute a program, but there is no bad time to sell.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Focusing on one social media platform at a time
- The key to posting across all social media platforms
- Equipment and tools I use for webinars
- The right time to launch after doing consecutive webinars
- The anticipated future of Facebook concerning lead generation
- The recommended social media platform for solopreneurs – other than Facebook
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements regarding double opt-ins and checkboxes
- How to organize CSV files into columns
- Recommendations on long-term content planning for social media
- How to plan content with your virtual assistant (VA)
- The frequency for B2B posting on social media
Build a Wildly Successful Online Business – Join SOMBA!
Are you ready to make this year your best year in online business? Join the waitlist for SOMBA, the only 12-month personalized growth system designed to build your business with a proven 7-STAGE SUCCESS BLUEPRINT.
If you’re ready for passion, money and freedom and to trampoline yourself into the BIGGEST, wildest version of your success, join the waitlist now and get updates on when SOMBA re-opens!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.