Ali Brown is known as the ‘Godmother of Online Business for Women.’ She has successfully built an Inc. 500-ranked global enterprise where she coaches thousands of female entrepreneurs to feel equipped and empowered to increase their revenue, build influence, and become preeminent leaders in their industry. She has been named as one of the Women to Watch by Forbes Magazine, one of Ernst & Young’s Winning Women Entrepreneurs, and one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 10 Twitter Accounts Every Entrepreneur Should Be Following. Additionally, she has been featured in countless print publications and primetime television shows including ABC’s Secret Millionaire.
Ali joins me to share the secret to unlocking your zone of genius and becoming iconic in your industry. She explains how your zone of genius helps you become a preeminent leader in your industry, how to position yourself and your business in a ‘Category of One’, and how to identify what sets you apart from your competitors. She also explains the importance of sharing your bold opinions with the world and how it can help you stand out, get noticed, and become iconic.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Ali became known as the Godmother of Online Business
- How her career evolved from working as a freelance copywriter to helping women in business
- How she created the Online Success Blueprint
- A significant turning point that led her to a massive transition in her business
- How she helps female entrepreneurs stand out and become iconic
- Overcoming the excessive saturation and noise of online business
- How to discover your zone of genius
- Why it’s uncomfortable to take the big leap to become iconic
- Clues to look for when transitioning your business and career
- How doing the opposite of what your competitors are doing can help you stand out in your industry
- The importance of having a solid position, business model, and a profitable market that sees you as worth investing in
- What it means to be in a Category of One
- The benefits of positioning your business in a category of one
- Identifying your unique ‘3 Claims to Fame’ that set you apart from your competition
- How sharing her bold opinions impacted her career, increased her authority, and helped her stand out
- Overcoming the fear of rejection and negative feedback when sharing your bold opinions
- What it means to be iconic
- How to tap into your iconic work
- Overcoming limiting beliefs and mental blocks that prevent you from becoming iconic
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
Connect with Ali Brown:
- Ali Brown on Facebook
- Ali Brown on LinkedIn
- Ali Brown on Instagram
- Ali Brown on Twitter
- Glambition Radio
- My Prediction of the HUGE ‘Launch Bubble’ That’s Coming Fast… and How to Surpass It…
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.