Do you see yourself as a leader?
We have definitely seen leaders emerge lately. Some heads of state are handling this crisis in a remarkable way, showing their human side. Others run around like headless chickens. What can you do as an entrepreneur to step up as a leader?
Kirsten Stendevad will tell you. I met her shortly before one of my SOMBA launches when one of my team members introduced us, and true to my nature of creating projects fast and messy, she became one of my affiliates just days before the launch.
Kirsten has spent half her life outside her native Denmark, reporting to Scandinavian media how to create businesses and lives that don’t require the hard price a lot of people are paying. When she came back to Denmark, she started writing books and looked for role models for feminine power.
She was at the height of her career and about to launch her feminine leadership training internationally when she was hit by a tragedy.
She discovered that her six year old son had a tumour. The cancer turned out to be highly aggressive and not curable, and she lost her son.
Kirsten didn’t give up because she wanted her other children to believe that there are happy endings. She decided to go up instead of down and looking back, says: “I had to continue – I’m an entrepreneur.” She published her book “The Future is Feminine”, which will come out in English in January 2021, and started specializing in 21st century leadership.
Today, Kirsten is a popular speaker and has published seven books. In this episode of the Sigrun Show, she shares what true leadership means and how going through a personal crisis has helped her prepare for the challenges that lie ahead.
If you want to know what you can do to align your business with your purpose and become a true leader, this episode is for you.
What you will get out of this episode:
- Why Kirsten decided to focus on feminine leadership (4:10)
- Kirsten’s tragic experience losing a child (6:33)
- How Kirsten decided to go up instead of down (8:20)
- How Kirsten’s book gave her a rope to hold on to (11:36)
- What leadership means to Kirsten (14:37)
- How going through a personal crisis has helped Kirsten to prepare for what is going on now (16:07)
- What entrepreneurs can do to align their business with their purpose and be leaders (20:39)
- Why leadership means being proactive and take responsibility (25:50)
- Kirsten’s mantras for leadership (27:45)
- What Kirsten hopes people will learn from this crisis (32:32)
- Why the future is becoming more feminine (35:50)
During our last live bootcamp, Create Your Recession Proof Offer in a Weekend, hundreds of entrepreneurs, both offline and online, created a new offer for their business in 48 hours. We have since received amazing feedback and messages asking if we would do it again – and the answer is yes, the next live Bootcamp will take place on May 2-3. Walk away with a solid offer your clients actually want to buy during these challenging times and start selling it after just 48 hours.
Sign up at sigrun.com/bootcamp
Connect with Kirsten Stendevad:
Please share, subscribe and review
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!