Regina Diez currently works as a Key-Account Manager for a US-based company in Germany. Her passion for the fashion and style industry initially began as a young girl while helping her family on the farm. Over the years, that passion has grown and has led her to take a course to become a personal style coach.
Regina joins me for this On Air Coaching episode to learn how to turn her passion into a profitable personal style coaching business. We discuss how to find test clients to validate her business idea and the ideal length for her beta program. We also discuss the importance of treating your test clients as though they were paying clients, the importance of identifying your ideal clients, the benefits of working with more than three beta clients as well as the ultimate goal of testing your business idea with beta programs.“The test client has to experience your service.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How to find your first three test clients to test your new business idea
- Identifying the outcome goals for your test clients
- The ideal length of a beta program for your business
- Condensing your program modules to prevent overwhelming your clients
- Treating your test clients the same as you would a paying client
- How identifying your ideal client can help you vet test clients
- Incorporating online and offline experiences into your programs
- How to effectively receive feedback from your test clients
- The benefits of working with more than three beta clients
- Focusing on the present instead of worrying about the future
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.