Erin Sanderson, a.k.a. the Fit Rocker Chick believes that the essence of a “rock chick” is a woman who is living life on her own terms. She is an internationally recognized thyroid health advocate, social influencer, certified health coach, and skilled musician with a passion for helping women around the world rediscover their “inner rock chick” by embracing their flaws, crushing their excuses, and building their self-esteem while improving their health and wellbeing.
Erin joins me to share how being diagnosed with hypothyroidism led her to discover a new passion, purpose, and business idea. She talks about why she initially decided to hide her diagnosis from her clients and followers, then she decided to finally share her story, and how her community reacted. She also shares why she decided to turn her thyroid diagnosis into one of the biggest blessings of her life and how she helps other women overcome mindset and health challenges to live life on their terms.“Things don’t happen to you. They happen for you - to help you become the person that you are supposed to be.” - Erin Sanderson
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Erin was diagnosed with hypothyroidism
- Why she decided to treat her condition through lifestyle changes
- Why she initially hid her condition from her clients and followers
- How she discovered her purpose
- Why she turned her new purpose into a successful business
- How she turned her treatment methods and strategies into an online course to help more people with hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s disease
- Why she believes women make excuses that limit their accomplishments and how to overcome them
- How the way we respond to challenges and obstacles impacts our future
- The importance of prioritizing yourself and your health
- The importance of mental toughness while managing a chronic condition
- The connection between your physical health and mental health
- How to stay mentally strong while building a business and living with a chronic health issue
- How being authentic and sharing her story impacted her social media growth
- Why she believes sharing her diagnosis story and the challenges she has faced has become one of the most rewarding aspects of her life
- You can do hard things.
- You have to give yourself the grace to practice self-care
- Your biggest burdens can turn into your biggest blessings in life.
Connect with Erin Sanderson:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.