Anke Beeren is a full-time mom and serial entrepreneur with two university degrees and a passion for helping female entrepreneurs build successful businesses and impact the world around them. She is a mastermind facilitator and business mentor focused on helping ambitious women achieve their dreams, grow their businesses, and live their lives to their fullest potential.
Anke joins me for this Client Case Study episode to share how she built her new online coaching business from no revenue to achieving her first 5-figure month in less than six months. She shares how making mindset shifts enabled her to overcome procrastination and the impact it played on her success. She also explains her strategy for staying accountable as well as how stepping out of her comfort zone, making quick decisions, and taking action directly impacted her ability to achieve her business goals.“Always make decisions that are just beyond your comfort zone.” - Anke Beeren
In This Client Case Study Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How stepping out of her comfort zone impacted Anke’s success
- How public goal-setting helped her stay accountable and move her business forward
- What “Dynamic Steering” is and how it helps her identify when an idea doesn’t fit her client’s needs
- The importance of making quick decisions – even if you change your mind later
- The mindset shift she has made and how it has impacted her success
- How she developed a product to upsell to her clients
- Why she decided to shorten the duration of her mastermind programs
- What the future holds for her coaching business
Connect with Anke:
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.