There are many ways to write emails as you reach out and try to connect with your audience. I have determined that the best strategy —among the different email writing styles and techniques— is storytelling. Storytelling has been a powerful way for me to make an impact and connect with people.
In this episode, I share how you can find ideas for stories to include in your emails that inspire and convert to leads and sales. I also go over how to connect your story to what you’re selling, how you can effectively tell a story in two minutes, and the benefits of imagining you’re talking to a friend when telling your story.Storytelling builds amazing connections and relationships, and makes sales so much easier. - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Benefits of storytelling
- Which stories are worth sharing
- What’s happening to your audience while you’re sharing your story
- Why and where you should practice telling a story
- How to get started with storytelling
- Options for email subject lines
- Nurturing emails versus sales emails
- See everything that happens as a potential story.
- Stories need to be memorable.
- Use visual language.
- Remember the point of telling the story.
- Start strong and finish strong.
- Have your audience feel that they are with you in the journey.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.