Anne Raaymakers, founder of Fanfactor, is a social media marketing and business coach, organizer, networker, and blogger. She is an expert in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, and organizations improve their impact, grow their online presence and communities, and increase their sales through social media marketing, networking, and advertising.
Anne shares her story and how she overcame mindset challenges and obstacles along her journey. She explains why she strongly feels that failure is not an option in business and why she has decided to pivot her business to help female entrepreneurs overcome mindset challenges and other obstacles.You have to do what you are meant to do. - Anne Raaymakers
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Anne started her social marketing coaching business
- Why giving up is not an option
- Why Anne is passionate about helping female entrepreneurs overcome any obstacle
- Misconceptions many new entrepreneurs have about starting and growing a business
- The importance of hard work and determination to grow your business
- Community is the most important asset for your business.
- Don’t let challenges and obstacles hold you back from achieving your dreams.
- Remember: You don’t have to do everything yourself.
Connect with Anne Raaymaker:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.