Shazzie is a life and business mastery mentor, the host of Raw Kitchen on The Active Channel, and the author of five books. She is a recording artist of guided meditations for Divinity Publications, Ltd as well as the creator of several online transformational courses, including New 2 Raw and Divinity in a Box.
I first met Shazzie a few years ago through an online mastermind group and have loved her ever since. In this episode, she shares her story, gives insights on how entrepreneurs can grow their first million dollars, and talks about her new course: The Grow Your First Million Members Club. We also discuss the importance of building duplicatable systems and why growing your email list is so important to your overall success.The key to all of life's treasures is simplicity. - Shazzie
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The life experiences that made her choose to pivot her business
- How she sold her first business
- The impact of writing down your goals and intentions
- Creating systems to scale your business
- Taking risks and identifying weak points in your business
- The importance of growing your email list
- How to identify what your clients want and the format they want it in
- The biggest thing is to get systems in place.
- If you do something and you are having to manage it every day, you’ll never be able to scale your business.
Connect with Shazzie:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Click below to get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.