Have you ever thought about what your life would be like if you were a millionaire? What kind of impact would you have on the world? How would a million dollars transform your life? Earning a million dollars may seem like an unrealistic dream for some, but achieving this milestone is well within our ability.
Three years ago, I had zero revenue. Now, this year alone, my projected revenue is $1-million dollars. In this episode, I share how I did it, how I plan to reach my 7-figure revenue goal, and why achieving this milestone is important to me. I’ll also explain why I believe not having enough role models is the number one thing that holds most women back from achieving their revenue goals.You need to have a million-dollar strategy. - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How learning to ask for the sale has impacted my business
- The importance of having a clear revenue goal for your business
- Why the right foundation is critical to creating a 7-figure business
- The importance of upgrading your vision and mindset while growing your business
- How expanding and upgrading your team can impact your success
- Developing new products and services based on your clients needs
Key Takeaways of My Million Dollar Mission:
- If you want to build a million-dollar business – you’ve gotta start at Stage 0 and figure out what people want.
- Think about how you can scale your business.
- Develop your signature program.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.