I have always been an optimistic person, even as a child. When things don’t go the way I hope they will, I make the best out of the situation by looking at what I can learn from my mistakes or the circumstances. While our brains are wired in a way that we quickly remember the bad things over the good ones, I discovered that being intentional plays a significant role in optimism and the pursuit of happiness.
In this episode, I share how the books The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey and The 7 Habits of Happy Kids by Sean Covey have impacted the way I look at being responsible and being in charge. I also share some insights I’ve learned from these books about personal development and habits you need to develop to build a good life as an entrepreneur. After all, there’s nothing better than being happy entrepreneurs.You can train yourself to be happy. You can train yourself to be optimistic. - Sigrun
In This Episode of the Sigrun Show:
- Fostering the habit of taking responsibility for your life and business
- Why planning is important in achieving happiness and success
- Why you should focus on accomplishing three things a day
- What the win-win situation is all about
- The skill to practice while communicating
- Defining synergy
- Having balance in your life and business
- You are in charge. You are responsible for your life and business. It’s up to you to make the most out of it.
- Improve your outlook by surrounding yourself with the right people.
- Those who have a plan are more likely to succeed than those who don’t.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The 7 Habits of Happy Kids
- Eat That Frog!
- The Wheel of Life Self-Assessment Tool
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.