Pivoting your business to focus on other passions or to expand and grow your business can be a challenge. There are many mindset challenges and concerns you may need to overcome to take the next step and take action.
My guest on this episode is Suzy Ashworth, TEDx speaker, mentor, and the founder of The Calm Birth School – the world’s first online school offering hypnobirthing video training programs. She is also the author of The Calm Birth Method: Your Complete Guide to a Positive Hypnobirthing Experience, which is currently published through Hay House.
Suzy joins me to share how she became a calm birth educator and why she transitioned her business to becoming a mindset and miracles coach. She also explains how she became a TEDx speaker and Hay House author and how her mindset and intention setting techniques helped her achieve these goals.You have to take aligned-in-spite action. - Suzy Ashworth
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Suzy transitioned her business to become a mindset and miracles coach
- Identifying when to make the mindset shift to level up your business
- How she became a TEDx speaker and Hay House author
- Why setting intentions are critically important to up leveling your business
- What she means by “taking aligned-in spite action” and how it can benefit your business and mindset
- Overcoming the fear of success
- How publishing her book and becoming a Hay House author has impacted her business
- The biggest thing that prevents anybody from taking the next step is what’s going on between their ears.
Connect with Suzy Ashworth:
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Click below to get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.