Shaa Wasmund MBE is one of the highly respected female entrepreneurs in the United Kingdom, an internationally acclaimed author, and an international speaker. The Sunday Times named her as one of the Top 20 Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK. Her first book Stop Talking, Start Doing is a record breaker — ranking first as the Best Selling Business Book in the UK for 14 consecutive months. Shaa previously worked as the first female promoter of boxing and around the kitchen table of Sir James Dyson.
Shaa joins me in this episode to share her definition of luck and how you can create your own opportunities to impact your success. She also shares how she rebuilt her courage following various tragedies in her life, what to do with your limiting beliefs, and a message to single mothers who think they can’t create what she’s created.We can create our own luck by working hard and being kind. - Shaa Wasmund
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Shaa became an assistant to a boxer
- How she helped build the Dyson brand
- Why you should work harder when you’re younger
- The importance of creating lifelong relationships over making money
- The tragedies in her life that affected the way she sees herself
- The turning point that led her to start over
- How being nice paid off in her career
- The significance of mirroring and modeling
- Grab opportunity with both hands.
- If there is no Plan B, you will make Plan A work.
- You have to first figure out the “why” elements of your business.
- Savvy and Sassy, Shaa Wasmund has a Gift for Promotion Independent article by Emma Lindsey
- What Is Mindfulness? Get More Done… By Doing Less blog post
Connect with Shaa Wasmund:
- Stop Talking, Start Doing by Francis Hare and Shaa Wasmund
- The Freedom Collective Facebook group
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.