TED and TEDx talks are about “ideas worth spreading”.
In 2015 I was invited to give a TEDx talk at TEDx Women Zurich and I share my idea worth spreading, the importance of creating a compelling vision that helps you be inspired, think big and take action.
It all starts with a strong vision and then a small step.
That small step can be a phone call, email, or walking up to a person.
In my talk I share three personal stories on how I created a strong vision and made a small step towards that vision that changed the course of my life.
I share how I became an architect, CEO, entrepreneur – all because I created a strong vision and made a small step towards that vision.
“You’ve got to follow your passion. You’ve got to figure out what you love, who you really are, and have the courage to do that.” – Oprah Winfrey
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why most passions die
- How the lizard brain stops you from achieving your dreams
- 3 personal stories where my vision was strong enough to overcome the “lizard brain” to be inspired, think big, and take action
- Be inspired to create a vision of what you want your life to look like
- Think big to create a plan on how you can achieve that vision
- Take action to create your opportunity
Watch my TEDx talk: Be Inspired. Think Big and Take Action:
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!