When you’re just starting your online business, your ‘why’ might be pretty straight-forward. Many new entrepreneurs start their online business journey because they want to follow their passion, spend time with their family, and set their own work hours while earning a living. As your business grows – your ‘why’ may also change and evolve.
You start to dream bigger.
You become bolder.
In this episode, I explain how finding your why impacts the success of your online business. I share how my why has evolved throughout my online business journey and how the bigger my why became – the more my business began to thrive. I also share how your why helps you identify and attract your ideal clients, and make bolder decisions in your business. And I talk about how my why impacted my decision to write a book and host an upcoming conference for female entrepreneurs.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How your why impacts your business success
- Why it’s okay for your why to grow and evolve as you build your business
- Developing a ‘single-sentence why’ or vision statement
- How my why changed as my business grew
- The importance of making your why a priority
- How finding your why helps you gain clarity and attract your ideal clients
- How my why impacted my decision to host a large, conference for female entrepreneurs
- How your childhood helps you find your why
- Why it’s okay if your why repels some clients
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.