James Wedmore is a video marketing strategy expert, author, coach, and podcaster who has helped thousands of entrepreneurs over the last 8 years learn how to leverage the power of video marketing and YouTube to grow their businesses through his online courses and programs. In 2016, he shifted his focus after discovering a massive gap in the online marketplace – the mindset of entrepreneurs – and launched his podcast and signature course.
James joins me to share his entrepreneurial journey, discuss how your mind influences your business, and the importance of overcoming limited beliefs and mindset blocks to achieve your goals and become a successful entrepreneur. We discuss how core beliefs play a role in your success in life and business and why it’s so important to step out of your comfort zone to reach your goals.You change your thinking - you change your world. - James Wedmore
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How James transitioned from being a video marketing expert to a mindset mastering coach
- His philosophy on “stacking the deck” to improve your mindset
- Strategies to improve your mindset
- The importance of observing yourself, your thoughts, your feelings, and your intuition
- His definition of the term “hustle” and why people often find comfort in working hard and hustling
- His 95/5 principle and how it will impact your business and life
- What it truly takes to be successful
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Jeff Sutherland’s book: Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time
- The secret to success isn’t in the strategy – it’s in your mindset.
- Become your own student and, simultaneously, your own teacher.
- Everything we need lies within us. Observe yourself and your feelings.
- Believe in yourself. You are worthy.
- Intention and mindset is everything. You choose your perspective and your intention.
Connect with James Wedmore:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.