Lana Shlafer is the founder of Master Your Life Academy and the creator of the 21-Day Ease Course. She is a life mastery coach and public speaker who has been featured in numerous publications such as The Huffington Post, Midwifery Today, and TV One. She has helped thousands of people around the world learn strategies to go from just managing their life to totally mastering it through her digital courses, mastermind programs, and live events.
Lana joins me to discuss how to achieve self-mastery beyond success and shares her story of what set her on the path to achieve mastery over her personal life. She also explains how making small, daily changes is the key to mastering your life and business as well as the connection between self-worth, self-sabotage, and self-mastery.Self-mastery is the purpose of life. - Lana Shlafer
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How focusing on mindset as well as psychological and emotional healing has helped Lana master her personal life
- Lana’s philosophy on achieving success
- Lana’s definition of self-mastery
- How your environment shapes the way you perceive reality
- Why Lana believes quantum leap changes are often more destabilizing than small daily changes
- Understanding that “inner work” is the most important part of “outer work”
- Manifesting isn’t about stuff. It’s about actually creating and molding a life that’s custom tailored to your greatest joy.
- All emotions are there for a beautiful reason and are a gift.
- Reveal, heal, and soar.
Connect with Lana Shlafer:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.