Thousands of entrepreneurs around the world are plagued by the disease, comparisonitis. This disease is often one of the biggest playgrounds for your lizard brain to play – filling you with negative thoughts, ideas, and self-doubt. It demotivates you from taking action, realizing your dreams, and turning your passion into profits.
Every entrepreneur faces comparisonitis at some point in their journey. Some may even experience it multiple times – regardless of how successful they’ve become.
I share my journey with comparisonitis and why it often holds back many online entrepreneurs from achieving their dreams. I also discuss strategies to stop comparing yourself to others so you can begin taking inspired action to realize your dreams.“Anything that doesn’t doesn’t bring you a positive message and help you take action is bringing out the comparisonitis.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What is comparisonitis?
- How comparisonitis impacts your motivation to realize your dreams
- The signs and symptoms of comparisonitis and why it often affects new entrepreneurs
- The importance of taking inspired action
- Why consuming more content does not provide more clarity around your ideas
- How to regain the motivation to take action while suffering with comparisonitis
- How going on a “content strike” can help you overcome comparisonitis
- Why comparisonitis doesn’t only affect new entrepreneurs
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.