Originally from Nigeria, Nnenna Kalu Makanjuola is the founder and editor-in-chief of the globally-distributed Radiant Health Magazine, a publication that started as the first health magazine for women in Nigeria. It currently prints twice a year with a digital counterpart. Because of her vision to promote health and wellness of African women through this magazine, the Lionesses of Africa (an association of African women entrepreneurs) named Nnenna as one of the 41 Nigerian Women Entrepreneurs putting the country on the global business map.
Nnenna shares how she persevered to see her big dream become a reality. She also talks about the tactics she used to promote her business, why creating her business is both a financial and emotional investment, and the life-changing effect that she desires for those who would open or subscribe to her magazine.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Nnenna’s vision for her business
- The trigger for her business idea
- Radiant’s progression from online magazine to global print distribution
- How she got people excited about this idea
- Why she shifted her branding from a niche to a global market
- Why she looks forward to a world-class research facility focused on African people
- Challenges with African health
- You have to be ready and willing to evolve.
- You never know until you do it.
- When you let go of all expectations, that’s when the magic begins.
Connect with Nnenna Kalu Makanjuola:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.