Elisabeth Engel is a certified OpenMind Coach who works with highly sensitive and highly gifted people. Even though she has hosted workshops and invested in marketing courses, Elisabeth is struggling to find new clients.
In this episode of On Air Coaching, Elisabeth and I brainstorm ways she could attract new clients, market her services, and grow her business. We look at ways to promote in-person workshops, strategies to improve her content marketing efforts, and the importance of creating a high-value freebie to attract new subscribers to her mailing list.Invite them to interact with you in a way that doesn’t feel scary. - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The “know, like, and trust” formula
- Replicating things that have worked in the past
- Tips on keywords and optimizing SEO for your website
- Short-term and long-term strategies to gain new clients
- The power of using a call-to-action
- Building a mailing list and creating a funnel system
- Using Facebook redirection ads to maximize your content marketing
- Setting up workshops to increase engagement and build trust
- Creating a newsletter “welcome” series and nurturing your list
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Click below to get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.