Elena Herdieckerhoff is an ambassador for highly sensitive people (HSPs), Business Mentor and Motivational Speaker. She is the founder of Entreprincess and Sensitive Awakening as well as a fellow TEDx speaker. She is on a mission to help spread positive awareness and inspiration for highly sensitive people around the world.
On May 21, 2016, Elena delivered a powerful speech on the TEDx Paris stage. Her talk generated over 1-million views on YouTube and even inspired her to create a new business – Sensitive Awakening.
In this episode, Elena joins me to share her journey to becoming a TEDx speaker, the work involved in creating a powerful talk, and the steps she took to promote her video to achieve such amazing results.Going viral actually starts when you write your script. - Elena Herdieckerhoff
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How she became a TEDx speaker
- The importance of being intentional when setting goals
- Why it’s important to “kill the parts you love the most” when creating your TEDx script
- The importance of asking for constructive feedback – and when to forget it
- Why your talk should never be about you
- Tips on practicing and memorizing your script
- Why you should include quotes in your TEDx script
- The benefits and drawbacks of TEDx speaker training
- How to resonate with your audience
- Tips on how to promote your TEDx Talk video
- How to create shareable titles for your video
- How being a TEDx speaker has impacted her business
Connect with Elena Herdieckerhoff:
Please share and review the show
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Click below to get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.