Jasmine Ann Shea, also known as Jazzy Things, is the founder of Your Dinner Is Planned, a company and membership program focused on helping busy families and entrepreneurs find delicious, healthy mealtime solutions. She is the author of 10 healthy cookbooks, the host of the the Dinner Table Talk podcast, and the facilitator of over 40 cooking workshops nationwide.
Jasmine shares the secrets of growing a massive Instagram following. She explains why it’s important to be authentic and transparent when creating Instagram content, why consistency is key to long-term growth, and the importance of creating replicable content that relates to your audience. She also shares her perspective on people unfollowing her Instagram account and how she builds relationships with her followers through engagement and commenting.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Jasmine started using Instagram
- How sharing personal stories on Instagram can impact your following
- Her perspective on people unfollowing her
- The importance of being authentic
- Why consistency is critical for building a massive following
- How writing long captions and mini-blog posts can add value
- The importance of creating replicable Instagram content
- Building relationships with people that engage with your content
- How to create personal stories that resonate with your followers
- The impact that showing vulnerabilities and being transparent can have on your following
Connect with Jasmine Ann Shea:
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.