Elaine Pofeldt is an independent journalist and speaker who specializes in entrepreneurship and careers. Her book “The Million-Dollar, One-Person Business” is about seven figure entrepreneurs who run their businesses without any employees. Elanie has been featured in publications like Forbes and Fortune and was nominated twice for the National Magazine Award.
In this episode, Elaine and I speak about what million dollar businesses are doing to pivot and keep growing in these challenging times. Elaine says that during a crisis, it’s important to surround yourself with positive people and that you can use this opportunity to do things you’ve been putting off that will earn you money later. We talk about why now is the time to give, and why people are still buying if you offer them what they really need.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Elaine’s book about seven figure entrepreneurs who run a one-person business
- How Elaine found the people featured in her book
- How best practices recur among seven figure entrepreneurs
- What million dollar businesses are doing right now to pivot and grow
- How you can do things now that will bring money later
- Why you should double down on your marketing now
- What you can do to keep the economy running
- The importance of networking and checking in on your friends
- Elaine’s new book coming out next year
Connect with Elaine Pofeldt:
You may have realised by now that what you have on offer is not exactly what your ideal clients needs now. They need something different that you don’t have yet. This is what most online entrepreneurs are experiencing at the moment. And instead of running around in circles thinking about what you can sell to your ideal client, you need to pivot. That’s where my Bootcamp, Create your recession-proof offer, comes to the rescue. You’ll create a new offer in less than 48 hours and you’ll learn how to frame it so that it practically sells itself. There is a small fee to join to ensure that you take action.
Please share, subscribe and review
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!