Only 2% of all female led businesses achieve a 7-figure annual revenue. 90% don’t even make 6 figures. Why?
I’ve worked with over 3500 women in the last 7 years and made almost $10M in total revenue. During this time, I got a deep insight into why women don’t make more money.
In this episode, I share the main reasons why women tend to play it small, and what we can do to bring change.
What you will get out of this episode:
- Some shocking facts and figures (1:23)
- Treating a business as a hobby (2:42)
- Not investing enough in personal growth (4:20)
- Being risk averse (6:22)
- Using family as an excuse (7:20)
- Stopping the business growth (9:45)
- Taking a break in the summer (13:05)
- My solution (18:57)
If you're serious about your online business, join us and make massive progress this summer.
Online Business Summer School is a FREE program for anyone who wants to grow their business during the summer.
Following Online Business Summer School we’ll be starting with SOMBA Kickstart on July 5th. To find out more, get on the Insider List for early notifications and extra bonuses.