Recently, I aired an episode on The Sigrun Show on how to be an amazing podcast guest, and learned so much from it myself.
This week, I dive deeper into the podcasting world and speak to Margy Feldhuhn, a podcast host and the co-owner and CEO of Interview Connections.
I met Margy and her business partner Jessica Rhodes through Ali Brown’s Premier mastermind, and their journey is truly amazing.
They created the first and leading podcast booking agency, have an in-house staff of over 25 full time employees, and successfully scaled Interview Connections to multiple 7 figures.
In this episode, we talk about everything you need to know on how to make money as a podcast guest.
What you will get out of this episode:
- How Margy and Jessica became partners (2:35)
- What people are doing wrong with podcast guesting (8:21)
- The two monetization pieces podcast guests miss (10:07)
- The role of a podcast guest (12:42)
- How to make money as a podcast guest (15:08)
- How to pick the right CTA (21:17)
- The evolution Interview Connections has gone through and the services Margy and Jessica offer (22:56)
- What you need to know about the Monetize the Mic conference (24:48)
If you’re serious about making money as a podcast guest, Monetize the Mic is for you!
Monetize the Mic is a virtual conference taking place on August 10th and 11th. During two days, Margy and Jessica share their very best content on tactical strategies, mindset, and on how you can step into the spotlight and monetize your appearances. Click here to sign up for Monetize the Mic through my special affiliate link.