What is the difference between a mastermind program and a group coaching program? Many new entrepreneurs often use these terms interchangeably, which often results in confusing your potential clients. As the facilitator, it’s important to understand the difference between a group coaching program and a mastermind so that you don’t confuse or deceive your program members.
In this episode, I explain the difference between a mastermind and a group coaching program. I share why you should offer group coaching programs before diving into creating a mastermind program as well as the expectations your potential clients will have for each program.We want to keep the word - the term - mastermind on a high level for what a mastermind actually is. - Sigrun
In this episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How group coaching programs can help you create great online courses
- How group coaching programs differ from mastermind programs
- The coach’s role in a group coaching program vs a mastermind
- What entrepreneurs expect from a group coaching program
- The expectations of mastermind participants
- A group coaching program has content, structure, curriculum, and coaching from the person facilitating the program.
- A mastermind has no content. The coach is a facilitator; the one who attracts the right people into the group.
- A true mastermind is made of the people in the group.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.