Produce content. Be consistent. Post every day. Marketing experts have told us over and over again that this is the only way to market our business successfully.
Yes, consistency is key. But Ellen Yin, my guest this week on The Sigrun Show, believes that adopting strategies without stopping to think whether they apply to your business and the way you want to grow isn’t actually beneficial.
Ellen is fascinated by the idea of being intentional with what you choose to do in your business from a marketing standpoint. In this episode, she shares what minimalist marketing is and how you can apply it in your business. We also talk about what to look out for when you create evergreen content, and why everything comes down to really understanding the objections of your ideal client.
What you will get out of this episode:
- How Ellen accidentally stumbled into entrepreneurship (2:19)
- Why Ellen started focusing on courses and memberships (5:40)
- How you can apply minimalist marketing (11:40)
- What to look out for when you create evergreen content (18:15)
- Really understanding your ideal clients’ objections (21:25)
Connect with Ellen Yin
Sign Up for the SOMBA VIP Notification List
SOMBA Kickstart is the only program you need to fast-track your online business. In just 10 weeks, you’ll create your first or next online course to attract your ideal client and build your list using my proven step-by-step process.