Six years ago, I was diagnosed with an incurable disease. At first, the doctors didn’t know what was wrong with me, but they knew I was unable to work. I wanted to work, and I needed to find something I was passionate about – something I could do that also fit my new lifestyle.
Four years ago, I found my passion – my dream business – helping people all over the world find their true passion, start the right business, and grow their businesses to become profitable. It took me 22 years to realize my true passion.
In this episode, I share my entrepreneurial journey, how I found my true passion, and why I believe it’s never too late to find your passion.It’s never too late to switch to a new path or find a new passion. - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- My journey from the corporate world into entrepreneurship
- The need for degrees as an entrepreneur
- The importance of having a plan, but being willing to adapt and change it
- How travelling can impact your life
- It’s okay to change your mind, change your path, follow a new passion and switch direction when you have a business.
- Speak your mind.
- Have a balance between learning and executing.
- Put your health first.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.