Marian Nielsen Joos is a Chinese Medicine and Shamanic Practitioner with nearly 15 years of experience in the Chinese medicine industry. In 2005, Marian participated in the International Traditional Chinese Medicine Congress and by 2007, she began teaching Chinese medicine at her local congress – the Rothenburg TCM Congress in Denmark.
Marian is currently preparing for her second Chinese Medicine Summit for Practitioners, building her first 6-week online course, and running her first webinar, Heart to Heart Conversations, with four other experts. She joins me in this On Air Coaching session to talk about how to claim her expertise as a Shamanic practitioner and how to announce her new skills to her audience.The more conviction you put into your words when you say them, the more other people are attracted to you, what you do, and your teachings.” - Sigrun
In This On Air Coaching Episode on The Sigrun Show:
- How Marian transitioned from being a Chinese medicine practitioner to practicing Shamanism
- Confronting your deepest fears to claim your authenticity
- Overcoming mindset challenges to claim your expertise
- What’s preventing her from creating her online course for shamanism
- Announcing new skills, services, products, and expertise to your audience
- The importance of saying what you do – or what you want to do – out loud
- Confront your deepest fears.
- Claim your authenticity – who you are and what you want to do.
- Share what you do, or want to do, with others. Do it on video. Say it out loud. Internalize it.
- You have permission to claim your expertise.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Grab Your Free Training!
Want to turn your passion into profits? Grab my free video training course that includes my 7-step formula to finding your true passion and identify the business idea that’s right for you!